The Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite 3 has more than enough pressure to spray whatever coating you wish to spray on whichever surface, as long as everything is properly thinned. It can even deal with water-based coatings superbly as well. There’s more than enough pressure from the unit that allows for various coating variations because of how the spray gun was designed. It’s a cost-efficient kind of tool that even includes a quart cup for long and dependable painting sessions that maximize every last drop of paint on your spray system. You can also use for general purpose fine finishing your standard air cap set #3 that’s about 1.3 millimeters in size.
Pattern Control Knob and Other Important Specs
Table of Contents
The Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite 3 – T70 HVLP Spray System is a spray system that’s highly recommended because it comes complete with the Fuji T-Series Spray Gun that you can depend on when it comes to controlled sprays, especially with its handy Pattern Control Knob feature that makes pattern creation when spraying a breeze to deal with. This unique function essentially adjusts your fan size from big to small depending on what you’re doing (spraying a wide surface or doing detailing work and finishing touches). Indeed, the device is an industrial-level machine at a price you can’t beat. What’s not to like about it?
Perfect for the Beginner and Professional
At a glance, saying that the Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite 3 is perfect for the professional and beginner is a bit of a misnomer or even a paradox since many professionals wouldn’t bother with a sprayer that’s too simple. However, this claim actually makes sense since the Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 because it has multiple adaptable functions that even beginners can understand and professionals can expand upon when doing complex paintjobs (like the multiple layers used when painting a car). How it’s used by a beginner is way different than how a pro can use it, so in essence the Mini-Mite 3 can be used by either types of consumer.
Here are the specs of the Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 – T70HVLP Spray System.
- Pattern Control Knob: The Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 is a professional spray gun with a pattern control knob that adjusts the size of the paint’s fan pattern. You can go from big to small sprays thanks to the knob.
- Non-Bleed Lightweight Spray Gun: The gun is exacting with each spray, thus it doesn’t bleed over and waste precious paint with every spray. It also doesn’t mist or overspray.
- Ergonomic Handle: The handle of the Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 fits perfectly with your hand, won’t cause carpal tunnel syndrome, and stays cool to the touch. You will not feel fatigued when wielding the spray with its well-designed handle.
- Portability: TheMini-Mite 3, as its name suggests, is small, compact, and easy to transport.
- Metal Turbine Case: The device and motor are protected from the rugged environment of construction work with its metal turbine case.
- 25-Foot Hose: The long hose includes an air control valve that helps reduce bounce back and overspray along with the no-bleed gun nozzle.
- Various Accessories: It’s a powerful and portable spray with loads of accessories that include a 20-page manual, wrench, cleaning brush, viscosity cup, and so forth.
As a homeowner, I highly recommend this item. There’s a lot going for the Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3. This heavy duty sprayer has a metal case and gun holder that keeps things clean and compact. It doesn’t only work like a dream, it’s also easy to maintain in the sense that it’s a self-maintaining and tough device that requires minimum upkeep. This model also enjoys the same dependable Fuji three-stage turbine motor that you can find in the brand’s popular Q3 models. Furthermore, the Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 is also blessed with 6 PSI of pressure with its dependable turbine.
The Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 – T70HVLP Spray System has received 48 reviews and has a 4.8 rating on Amazon.com.
To be clear, the Fuji 2903-T70 doesn’t have noise reduction as other Fuji Q-Models, although its noise level isn’t any better or worse than your standard turbine for an HVLP. What’s more, even though the vast majority of people are pleased with what they got from this HVLP, many of them do wish for a better valve. The Mini-Mite3 only has a cheap plastic valve that doesn’t look stable or dependable at all. It kept falling apart and reduces the overall value of an otherwise excellent product. Of course, even with its poor valve, it still gets a high 4.8 rating out of 48 reviews.
The Fuji 2903-T70 Mini-Mite3 – T70 HVLP Spray System has loads of features and accessories, making it flexible and adaptable for any sort of project. It has a pattern control knob, non-bleed lightweight spray gun, ergonomic handle, portability, metal turbine case, 25-foot hose, and various accessories. Even with its downsides (the cheap plastic valve), it’s still worth every last penny due to how easy to use it is and how the better you get at painting, the more uses you can acquire from the device. That’s the main appeal of the unit; you have full control of what you can do with it, and the more you use it, the more functions you’ll discover from it. Check out best paint sprayer list here.