Table of Contents
When it comes to automotive checking and tune-up work, the iAutomobil OBD-II Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool will definitely be a big help. A high-quality automotive scanner will help you accurately and easily find out what is wrong with your vehicle. With this, maintaining and repairing a vehicle will no longer be a time-consuming task.
One must remember that not all scan tools are worth your money. You should always go for the product that offers the best functionality and the durability to withstand many years of maintenance work. The iAutomobil OBD-II Bluetooth Scan Tool is one of the most recommended scan tools today since it maintains its performance for a longer period of time.
Supports Multipurpose Protocols
Other scan tools are not that good because they support only a few protocols, unlike the iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool. This product supports multi-purpose codes including the ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 14230-4 KWP, ISO 9141-2, SAE J1850 VPW, and J1850 PWM.
It can be used on many types of vehicles, which includes the following:
- Chrysler 1996 to present (OBD-II)
- Ford 1996 to present (OBD-II)
- GM 1996 to present (OBD-II)
- Honda 1996 to present (OBD-II)
- Nissan 1996 to present (OBD-II)
- Toyota 1996 to present (OBD-II)
Only a few scan tools can guarantee satisfactory and diverse functionality, and the iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool is one of them. If you have been used to using mediocre type of scan tools, you would be amazed as to what this item can offer. It can actually read vehicle speed, fuel level, fuel pressure, fuel consumption, fuel trim, barometric pressure, throttle position, intake manifold pressure, mass air flow, RPM, engine load, and the like.
iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool Specifications
- Innovative Technology – One of the best things about iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool is that it uses a modern and innovative technology that is guaranteed to impress than most brands of scan tools.
- Smooth Functionality – The iAutomobil boasts that its scan tool can do better data transfer and smoother functionality compared with other brands.
- OBD-II Wi-Fi – The OBD-II Wi-Fi feature is compatible with all 1996 vehicles to present models.
- Small Size – The iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool is small in size, measuring only 2.7 x 1.25 x 0.9 inches. This beats the other big scan tools, which are usually uncomfortable to bring and use.
- User-Friendly – There is no more irritating than a tool that is very difficult to operate. With iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool, getting familiar with its functions is not a problem. It is named as one of the easiest scan tools to use.
iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool Reviews
The iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool can easily get a 9 out of 10 rating. Considering that it has a lot to offer, there is no doubt that it is ahead among the other brands and kinds of scan tools. More often than not, users no longer need to visit a mechanic to get their cars fixed. Thanks to the accurate data reading and smooth data transfer of this scan tool, you get accurate diagnosis most of the time.
Now, when it comes to durability, there are no second thoughts about this product. It has already proven how durable it is. Most buyers and users have indicated that it lasts longer than expected. Definitely, it is worth to spend a few more dollars to purchase this scan tool. Remember that it is always wiser to buy something more expensive that will last longer rather than something cheaper but that easily breaks.
Things to Improve
The iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool would be perfect, if not because of a certain problem that some users have experienced with it. A few users have already shared about the ‘sleep mode’ issue. Aside from unplugging the scanner and plugging it back again, there is no other method or technique that can be used to get it off its sleep mode. While this is definitely not a major problem, it will be a lot better if iAutomobil could improve it to make it completely a hassle-free scan tool. It is a little annoying to keep on getting back to what you have done multiple times every time you want to change the mode, right?
It cannot be denied that iAutomobil OBD-II Scan Tool is one of the few superior and high-quality scan tools in the market today. While it is not completely perfect, it is still one of the best buys among its competitors. Because of the balance between functionality and long-term reliability, it is enough to recommend this automotive scan tool to others. If you want to check out more unbiased reviews about this tool, you can definitely check out other Bluetooth scan tool reviews.