Table of Contents
If you want to take your paint spraying seriously, then you should purchase theGraco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer. This light duty airless paint sprayer has been specifically made for the homeowner who wishes to use from time to time around the home. The X5 can be utilized for exterior or interior painting, which includes decks, houses, and fences. The main claim to fame of this unit is its ability to suck up paint without endless refills with its pump you can attach directly to the paint can, which is amazingly convenient (and makes you wonder why most models even opt for the cup design).
Power Flush Cleaning Adapter and Loads of Applications
The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer includes a power flush cleaning adapter that fits on a standard garden hose to ensure easy and fast cleanup every time. This light-duty airless paint sprayer works great whenever your paint or wallpaper is peeling and you want to fix up your home in a periodic fashion for maintenance purposes. You can use the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Paint Sprayer for exterior and interior painting for various places in your home. You can use it on your car or your gate as well as whatever bare wall you wish to have a matching paintjob with the rest of your home.
Doesn’t Disappoint with Its Topnotch Specs
The Graco Magnum 262800 doesn’t disappoint because when you take a look at its topnotch specs, you can easily see why it’s such a best seller in its own right. For example, the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 includes a DVD to help you get over the learning curve of cleaning it (which, as mentioned, is also made easy by the power flush cleanup adapter) and setting it up. It comes with a pump that directly gets paint from the container that aids in having a better paint reservoir of sorts, plus it can also spray paint in any direction.
Here are the specs of the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Paint Sprayer.
- Metal Gun with Ergonomic Handle: The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 comes with a gun and a form-fitted grip that’s comfortable and ergonomic to the touch. It also has an in-handle filter and full trigger.
- Pumps Directly into the Paint Container: Just put the pump into the one or five gallon paint container then spray whatever surface you want sprayed to your heart’s content
- Gun Tip: The gun tip for the SG 2 Gun included, which comes at a maximum tip size of 0.015 inches.
- Paint Spray Motor: The ½ HP motor runs off of a 1,500 watt generator or household current at 15 amps.
- Power Flush Cleaning: Cleanup is a breeze with the unit’s power flush cleaning adapter that accepts any standard hose into the device
- Auto Prime Feature:Your priming problems with poor cleanup or debris after previous jobs is mitigate with the power spray’s auto prime feature.
- DuraFlex Airless Hose and Various Other Accessories: Aside from the 25-foot or 7.5 meter DuraFlex airless hose, the Graco Magnum 262800 X5also comes complete with a quick startup guide, operational DVD, eight-ounce pump armor storage fluid, and 515 Reverse-A-Clean RAC IV tip.
Garco Magnum 262800 Reviews
I used five gallons of outdoor latex paint with the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Paint Sprayer for about an hour. The results were extremely satisfactory. I particularly loved the fact that you can suck the paint right from the can, which simplifies the job of painting without worrying about refilling the gun. I’d normally have to refill the gun 20 to 30 times with the cup model. You only need to hold the gun instead of a whole cup full of paint thanks to how it’s designed. Its capacity depends on how many gallons of paint you have on hand.
The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayerhas received 162 reviews and has a 4.4 rating on Amazon.com (at the time of this writing)
Despite its relatively high rating among loads of reviews, the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Paint Sprayer does have its downsides. For example, if you draw down to about two inches of paint left in the case, the sprayer loses suction. Clean up and setup takes longer than using a cup sprayer, roller, or brush for sure, but after everything is set up, it’s all smooth sailing from there. Beginners might get annoyed by this, but after setup, you’ll quickly see that the unit paints your wall faster than repeated brushstrokes of your brush or rolls of the roller.
The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 includes everything you need in order to spray whatever you want to spray post-haste and effectively, which includes an operational DVD and quick startup guide, 8 ounces of storage fluid for your Pump Armor, RAC IV 515 airless spray, hand filter, and a 25-foot GracoDuraFlex hose. These accessories allow you to use the sprayer as soon as you get it out of the box. This spray doesn’t only have a user manual; it has an outright instructional video included. You won’t have to hold it a certain way in order for it to continue spraying. Finally, it sprays paint at any angle, giving you maximum painting flexibility. Read more best paint sprayer review here.